VirtualLab Fusion consists of several toolboxes. You may start with a single toolbox or any combination of toolboxes. However, we recommend including the Starter Toolbox in your initial package.
Each toolbox adds functionalities to your personal VirtualLab Fusion software package. All toolboxes work smoothly together on one platform with a common intuitive and easy-to-learn user interface. You purchase a perpetual license of VirtualLab Fusion. The price includes 12 months update service for the software. We also offer special licenses for teaching – please contact your local distributor for more details.
- Saving of documents to hard disk is disabled. However, support files of light path diagrams can be saved. Those files can be sent to LightTrans for support purposes.
- Programming of snippets, programmable components and programmable detectors is disabled. However, snippets, programmable components and programmable detectors provided as part of documents (light path diagrams, parameter run) or in catalogs can be used.
- C# modules cannot be executed.
- Can be started 50 times, each session is limited to 12 hours.
- No dongle required.
- Special license agreement that excludes commercial usage of results.
Full version for final evaluation, typically all toolboxes of VirtualLab Fusion.
- Typically restricted to 30 days.
- Special license agreement has to be signed by the customer. Usage is restricted to evaluation purposes.
- Available option for VirtualLab Fusion, that is, no limitation and no additional features.
- Can be used in a network, that is, the dongle is connected to a server and users can work on remote computers that have to have access to the server via network.
- VirtualLab Fusion can be used at as many computers as licenses have been purchased. These computers can run VirtualLab Fusion simultaneously.
- Note, the non-network version restricts the usage of VirtualLab Fusion to the computer with the dongle is being connected.